Playoffs week 2 GDT - Saturday - Saturday - Saturday

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
its a pairing of God's Favorites, Tim Tebow and Tom Brady, and a top D v a top O, San Fran and New Orleans which should be an interesting matchup

tomorrow GB v NYG should also be fun, but the Ravens v Texans im not too excited about...

Pierre Thomas :stretcher:

how was that not flagged for 'helmet to helmet?'

and im 99% sure that would be called a KO in the UFC not expecting to see Pierre take another snap today

at least Jimmy Graham is back on the field, he damn near made that circus catch

49ers first on the board with the long TD by Vernon Davis! And so far their defense is looking stout, though I don't expect that to be the case throughout the entirety of the game.

This one's going to be overturned, and it'll remain Saints' ball, but they just don't want anything to do with that football . . . just trying to give it to the guys in red.

saints arent going to roll over and die at least...

i read on roto that Pierre Thomas almost fell going into the locker room...

that was a damn exciting final 5 minutes...hopefully someone thinks they need my Vernon Davis Exquisite...

that was 1 helluva a game! best playoff game ive seen in years.
who to of thought Alex Smith would lead his team to victory w/under 2 mins left?

and in honor of Mike

49ers:cool:

And sorry Rex. I know this must have been an awful week for you w/LSU and the Saints.....but at least N.O. put up a fight.

unlike this turd of a game im watching now.....Guess the Shitriots will be going to the SB:doh:

god loves tom more than tim...then again, watch ill go to bed and wake up to find Tebow scored 82 points in the 4th quarter to pull out a 1 point win or something

happy that TEBOWMANIA2012 will come to an end...looking forward to Mondays Sports Nation, they better have Colin AND Beadle, since they werent together last time Pats v Tebows played...

:shifty: side note, next Beadle Americana is at $65 with a bunch of days left :shock:

Congrats to you and your team Mike. Outplayed us from start to finish. Forced turnovers, pressured the QB with 4 all day, took away our run game and alot of deep routes and made Gregg Williams look like a retard for trying to single cover Vernon all day with safeties. Even though I've hated the Niners since I was a kid since my father was a fan (god rest his soul) I'll be happy for people like you and him for this. We fought hard til the end and still could have won despite our problems which says alot about the heart of the Saints players. Wish you continued luck in the postseason.

Back