Football Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl Champions!

Tom R said:
actually, the FUMBLE was reviewed and confirmed. Game over..Get over it. Move on.. The better team won.

No it wasn't. It was never reviewed, Pittsburgh ran out there and took a knee before the refs ever blew the whistle to review it.

Stop being a sore winner.

Yeah actually I wouldnt mind having one of those Tom. I made a lot of money betting on the steelers...we all knew what was gonna happen, vegas didnt make them a 6.5-7 point favorite for nothing. My personal thoughts are that the nfl got what they wanted, the economic impact of the superbowl would have been nil had arizona won.

The NFL has announced the Fumble was reviewed. Man you need help, your talking conspiracy theory's.. Its a game.. The game is over, as is me trying to rationalize with you. If that is what you believe, more power to you. Who am I to tell you not to?

Tom R said:
The NFL has announced the Fumble was reviewed. Man you need help, your talking conspiracy theory's.. Its a game.. The game is over, as is me trying to rationalize with you. If that is what you believe, more power to you. Who am I to tell you not to?
You are correct. I was watching ESPNews and there was a "Breaking News" line on the bottom of the screen that said that officials did look over the play and it was a fumble.

Tom R said:

What the hell are you talking about. I already said the better team won. If thats the case and they reviewed it after the game was over, then fine. I didn't see it. My mistake.

Curran: Officials confirm Warner fumbled at game's end - Super Bowl XLIII- nbcsports.msnbc.com

That's all you had to show. As I said, I didn't know they ever looked at to confirm it. And please, don't put words in my mouth, never did I ever take any of the credit away from the Steelers and mention anything about a conspiracy.

Ground Support, for the record, I was never even talking to you. (As a Mod, you should be under better control of your emotions. Profanity how ever slight should not be used)

My comments were directed to Hawksfan. He seems to have the conspiracy theory about the NFL. Bottom line, the Steelers were the better team. Just let it go already. Direct your efforts to world peace or something that really matters.

Back