Football Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl Champions!

I just cannot believe the refs didnt call an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty on santonio holmes after they showed him using the ball as a prop on national tv...with that 15 yards that put the cards 1st and 10 inside the 15...man i hope they get some better refs soon. Reminds me of Seahawks vs Pittsburgh...

I feel the best team won, but the refs were calling everything, then left some key calls and reviews out.

You can not do that in the 4th quarter of the superbowl.

Hawks, your right, some better refs might have called the 13 or so holding penalties that were not called on Arizona for holding James Harrison.

Why do people always have to deal with what ifs? Cant you just enjoy the game and accept the outcome? Do you stomp your feet when you dont get your way? That is just pathetic.

Tom, The Better Team Won, but does every big game end with some officiating contraversy?

I mean how hard is it to review and take a second look at it, so there is no question? Why wouldn't they review a big game ending fumble/incomplete pass like that? It just boggles my mind. I mean they could have reviewed it, confirmed it, and then there would be no question about it.

Congrats to the Super Bowl Champions.

Tom...please! They called 4 holding penalties on the same guy that was picking up harrison throughout the game...harrison shouldnt have even been there in the end, he should have been ejected from the game for repeatedly cheap shotting a guy on the ground...Im not saying arizona would have won at all...im saying the officiating was a joke period. If you are gonna say its unsportsmanlike conduct for using the ball as a prop after a TD, then it is what it is(A 15 yard penalty)...im sure youre a homer and dont mind either way..the bottom line is I look for a clean fair game and we didn't see that yesterday. I hate Pittsburgh and Arizona both. But I'll still take a bad football game over a good hockey game anytime :)

Back