Basketball Pippen Signs for Panini!!!

The two Pippen Autos I pulled..

1pippenautojersey.jpg

pippen.jpg

I'd much rather have one of those then anything Panini produces. He has signed in the last 3-4 years. Not 12-13 years like Hill, Penny, Rasheed, Barkley, Webber, etc. etc. etc.

EDIT, I dont know if they made Pippen sign the backboard before or after they made the card. So I don't know if they second card is an on card auto or not. Odd's are they made the little backboards and had the players sign them, and then made the cards.

Ground Support said:
The two Pippen Autos I pulled..

I'd much rather have one of those then anything Panini produces. He has signed in the last 3-4 years. Not 12-13 years like Hill, Penny, Rasheed, Barkley, Webber, etc. etc. etc.

:hater:

what do you want them to do? they made a nice looking, on-card auto featuring one of the best players from one of the most popular eras of basketball...

I think I stated what I wanted them to do, about 10 times already in this thread.

Show us something that past Card Companies haven't. Bringing in Scottie Pippen isn't it. It's a plus, but it seems to me that Panini bit off more then they could chew. I have yet to drool over anything I seen come out of Panini.

Back