wnba0021.jpg

2008 WNBA Autographs #CW Candice Wiggins
wnba0016.jpg

2008 WNBA Autographs #LH Laura Harper

2008 WNBA Autographs #LH Lindsey Harding

2010 WNBA Autographs #MW Monica Wright
wnba0012.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!

A big fan of the WNBA, I love these cards. I don't get to watch very often but I am all for it! Let's televise more! How did you get these, were you at a game? Was it a WNBA event?
How many teams are there right now? I know they've cut some over the years. I have to start looking for these women athletes.

I have a couple of Carol Blazejowski autos from the early 90's. She was a player back in the late 70's to 1980. That's about the limit of my knowledge on her, and women's basketball in general lol

I have heard of Ford, Cash and Sales out of those. Are any of those women the ones that kissed at the start of the game yesterday? LOL. Yes, that actually happened in a wnba game. Two players on opposing teams kissed after the game started while on the court. I am not sure if these cards will ever be worth anything.

I have heard of Ford, Cash and Sales out of those. Are any of those women the ones that kissed at the start of the game yesterday? LOL. Yes, that actually happened in a wnba game. Two players on opposing teams kissed after the game started while on the court. I am not sure if these cards will ever be worth anything.
The cards? A little. The video of them kissing? Priceless.

But then again, I'm a romantic. :cool:

Speaking of WNBA cards though, I was going through my lists (on paper, not computer) not long ago and saw I had a few, not many, but a few.

I'm not posting them at this time, or anything really, because I'm so beat from work, but once Winter sets in my hours get severely reduced so I should have time to find 'em and post 'em.

I think Sheryl Swoops was one of the cards, and I know she's one of the top draws, or was....and maybe Cynthia Cooper?

I'm not into the WNBA, but I think I got a few packs in a mixed retail box I bought, and the players I pulled were pretty decent, if I remember right (it's been many years).

The scans aren't great, but I have two of this auto card:

1994 Action Packed_# 32_(1).jpg 1994 Action Packed_# 32_(1)_Rev.jpg

Her sig is very hard to make out in this scan, as it's in silver on fragmented green specks lol

In hand, the sig is way easier to see.

Back