Football Pick 'em Week 5

scatcat said:
You had a great week PK. I thought the Saints were going to hold on...........BUH HA HA HA HA HA. Did I just say that?? Man they **** this year! I think I will never pick them again. LOL

LOL, that's what I said 2 weeks ago......

I finally had a decent week 11-1 going into the late game - and everyone else had a great week too WOW - sure wish the Aints could have pulled that one out!

Now watch Chicago come out and play football - LOL!

Man, this picking the winning teams is way tougher than I ever thought! :( I can't believe I got one wrong! :eek: I'll guess I'll just have to try harder next week! :p Nice week Patrick. ;)

Leafsfan1967 said:
Man, this picking the winning teams is way tougher than I ever thought! :( I can't believe I got one wrong! :eek: I'll guess I'll just have to try harder next week! :p Nice week Patrick. ;)

Troy with one game to go we are tied, Dang GB forgot to play the second half.........Guess the tie breaker will come into play...Hoping for a High scoring game!!!!!!!!!

Ugly?? What was so ugly about that. A W looks like a W. :p

How did they do that.
Teamwork. ;)

Congrats to PKHale007! You beat leafsfan1967 by the tie breaker!

Here are the current standings

Attachments

• SCF Football.xls
    572.5 KB · Views: 48
av4pbs.jpg

2149n2q.jpg

m7rln9.jpg

ac-n-mike said:
man that was the UGLIEST win EVER....5 INTS? how the heck do you win like that? AMAZING!

That was a crazy game! Reminded me of the Chicago win over Arizona last year - it just wasnt meant to be for the worse team. Hopefully the Cowboys bring it next week and put an old west beat down on the Pats.

Cool, it had me sweating until the last minute of the game.....moved up from 40 to 9th.........now back to my sucky ole self.....

Back