Football Pick 'em Week 3

hey its not my fault all the good teams lose i guess ill pick the teams that **** to win

but i still will pick the broncos and titans every week no matter what

Congrats to week 3 winner paulhenshaw

I did better this week and only 8 people beat me, so each of you will get 125 points (1000/8=125)

Please notice that the standings are now showing your score minus your 2 worst weeks up to this point

Attachments

• SCF Football.xls
    569.5 KB · Views: 79
Wow... i got real lucky this week. hadadisasterous week 2. smile.
I'm very happy. Thankyou for the wonderful concept of contest

Here's my address:

Paul please use the PM system to send your address. You never know who's reading it on the web - MOD

anferneepenny said:
Hey I cant open the file anychance of showing the results some other way??

HOWS this?...shows you the top 25 AT LEAST

rba5px.jpg

paulhenshaw said:
Wow... i got real lucky this week. hadadisasterous week 2. smile.
I'm very happy. Thankyou for the wonderful concept of contest

Here's my address:

Paul please use the PM system to send your address. You never know who's reading it on the web - MOD

You snuck by Ground Support....he was only 6 points OVER the total score for the tie breaker. 1 more TD in the game and he would have been the winner.

total points for the week (each game worth 1 point and the Monday game worth 2....then tie breaker is total points with out going over.

I would assume that he is simply adding up points from week to week (taking out your worst 2 weeks) and the person with the most POINTS after week 17 is the winner

bhelser what do the colors mean on the spreadsheet? Also how do you judge how many points each person gets?

LMK
Lon

Back