PGA Tourney...

I've been to about 5 tourneys and haven't had a dress code requirement. Yes, there is almost always a fee to get in. Definitely check the tourney's website for ticket prices.

Which one are you looking to go to?

Nevermind... I just checked the website and they are sold out. I thought an unlimited amount of people could just enter the course... Oh well, I'll just have to wait until 2012 when they come back to PA.

You should have seen the craziness around here when they had the tourney at Sahalee. Ridiculous number of people around these parts...we don't get many tourneys around here. Wonder if the weather has anything to do with it? :lollol:

Nevermind... I just checked the website and they are sold out. I thought an unlimited amount of people could just enter the course... Oh well, I'll just have to wait until 2012 when they come back to PA.

I was going to say, "Don't bother." US Open sells out at least a year in advance.

I've only been to one, US Open in San Francisco many moons ago (90s'). Rob, we should hit the tournament they have here in Hartford, generally good pro am. Takes place week or so after British so not all names make it but still fun place I've heard.

Back