Peyton Manning collection FS DIRT CHEAP

1888GOAT

Bench Warmer
First off... if you're only looking for Game Used and Autos, STOP reading, i sold em all on ebay. These are from my Personal Collection and have been stored in new toploaders since they've been in my hands. There are roughly 160 cards. I'm pretty sure it's about 50/50 on base and inserts. About 40-50 of the cards are serial #d. Tons of high end inserts from SPX, Finest, Chrome etc..

Really in need of Paypal ASAP as i'm buying a minivan to move... so i'm willing to let them go dirt cheap. I will start listing in a bit but would like a serious reply first. I will be happy to set up a private ebay auction to complete the transaction if you'd like... 100% positive feedback.

Scans available on ANYTHING.

Also have roughly 15-20 Marvin Harrison Game Used For Sale including an 02 Topps Chrome Pro-Bowl Patch and Leaf Limited #d /50. Ask for the list.

Thanks.

Here's the lowest #d i have. Sorry the ProBowl Patch is only 1 color. If you like the Canes and Patches, check the 2 scans below, the GG is #d /50 and Absolute /25. I also have a couple Dwyane Wade RC's i can let go for next to nothing. LMK if you like anything. Thanks

MarvGU1.jpg

MarvGU2.jpg

Edge2colorGG.jpg

EdgeAbsPBpatch.jpg

The Leaf Limited are #d /50, $3 each. The GG Edge i'm gonna need $10(it's just too sweet) and the Absolute can be had for $8. I usually leave shipping up to you... I provide mailer, you pay exact postage and any DC/Ins. for singles.. As a lot i can cover Shipping with DC

Can let em all go $22 with Delivery Confirmation.

Do you take Paypal? if so I'll take both Harrison LL's for now I'm gonna have to pass on the Edges for now but if you still have em in a few weeks I'll probably take them. Pm me with how Much paypal I need to send and where.

Back