OFFERS
feltonsignumbers.jpg

CP3bgs.jpg

CV2duo-1.jpg

25 1/75
cv2-1.jpg

50 ONYX 6/8
BigAl.jpg

You moved it on me? You outbid me at the last minute, and I begged for that card, and you said you were keeping it.

Now you moved it with out looking me up..
lol

Well... I suggest ya make a strong offer since I had no plans to move it... yet ;)

In his last 22 games Josh avg over 23pts and almost 10 brds per game... he is coming into his own... that and the fact this card would average 1/16,800 packs makes it really tough to find... I am not trying to be a Richard about it... hope u understand...

Opening offer, 20 bucks.

You don't have much more into it.. Don't make it out to be better then what it really is.

I had less into the Tim Duncan..

Ground Support said:
Opening offer, 20 bucks.

You don't have much more into it.. Don't make it out to be better then what it really is.

I had less into the Tim Duncan..

Well the odds are what they are... I don't make them up... and the Duncan was a 7th year card and not a rookie year card, where as Smith's is and has more room to move up... so I will say, don't make it out to be worse then what it really is... there aren't even any quad's of ANY player on ebay... so I will pass on your generous offer of less then what I paid... I just as soon keep it... pretty much why I didn't list it too begin with... I don't mind having something as unique as this...

Ok 27 dlvd. Im probably the only guy in the world who will off you that.

I only been collecting Jsmoove for 3 years now..

I want to complete the set.

Even though the real odds are still 1 in 400..

I had the set of Jason Kidd and sold it for 17 dlvd.

Josh

Ground Support said:
Ok 27 dlvd. Im probably the only guy in the world who will off you that.

I only been collecting Jsmoove for 3 years now..

I want to complete the set.

Even though the real odds are still 1 in 400..

I had the set of Jason Kidd and sold it for 17 dlvd.

Josh

Ya either can't handle simple math or that's your spin trying to weaken the rarity of the card... 1:16,800 for the Josh card (400 x 42 players)... that's the real odds bro, like it or not... I am still keeping the card (it was never listed for sale any way) and maybe you will get lucky and find another one since by your estimates they are 1:400... good luck...

Back