Paypal To Spend.........

heath23

Bench Warmer
Looking For A Few Things,
1) Kobe Auto Patch (no Letterman)
2) Lebron Auto Patch (no Leterman)
3) Kobe 1996 Inserts Higher End Ones
4) Michael Jordan Higher End 1990's Inserts
5) Chris Paul Rare Rookies (i.e.gold Refractor)
6) Anything Of The Tops 4-5 Guys In Thier Respective Sport That Is High End And Rare I Will Conmsider
7) Tiger Woods Auto On Card

I Am Looking To Buy Only, And Before You Quote Me A Price Make Sure You Go Out And Look It Up On Ebay , I Am Not Paying More Than What A Card Sells For On Ebay And Will Take An Average Of The Last 4-5 That Have Sold On Ebay To Come Up With A Fair Price.i Also Have Terapeek To Go Back 90 Days To Confirm What Cards Actually Sell For. I Am Not An Amateur So Please Do Not Try And Say A Card Does Something When I Can Just Go And See For My Self. I Figure If I Buy Off Of Someone On Here It Will Save That Person Some Fees. I Am Not Implying That I Am Better Than Anyone On This Site Or Anywhere Else, It Just Seems That Everytime I Ask For A Price When Someone Is Selling Something On Here They Quote A Price 20-30% Over What Ebay Is Doing Or Sometimes More .so If You Actually Want To Sell A Card That I Am Looking For, Here Is Your Chance. Tkx

Looking for $10 posted

LeBronHardcourt.jpg

LMK

i have a tiger woods prestegious pairings dual swatch #25/25 if interested. it's not an auto , but it is a low numbered card. pm me if interested

heath23 said:
Looking For A Few Things,
1) Kobe Auto Patch (no Letterman)
2) Lebron Auto Patch (no Leterman)
3) Kobe 1996 Inserts Higher End Ones
4) Michael Jordan Higher End 1990's Inserts
5) Chris Paul Rare Rookies (i.e.gold Refractor)
6) Anything Of The Tops 4-5 Guys In Thier Respective Sport That Is High End And Rare I Will Conmsider
7) Tiger Woods Auto On Card

I Am Looking To Buy Only, And Before You Quote Me A Price Make Sure You Go Out And Look It Up On Ebay , I Am Not Paying More Than What A Card Sells For On Ebay And Will Take An Average Of The Last 4-5 That Have Sold On Ebay To Come Up With A Fair Price.i Also Have Terapeek To Go Back 90 Days To Confirm What Cards Actually Sell For. I Am Not An Amateur So Please Do Not Try And Say A Card Does Something When I Can Just Go And See For My Self. I Figure If I Buy Off Of Someone On Here It Will Save That Person Some Fees. I Am Not Implying That I Am Better Than Anyone On This Site Or Anywhere Else, It Just Seems That Everytime I Ask For A Price When Someone Is Selling Something On Here They Quote A Price 20-30% Over What Ebay Is Doing Or Sometimes More .so If You Actually Want To Sell A Card That I Am Looking For, Here Is Your Chance. Tkx

hi-end- i just bought a jordan auto last week and really am not ready to buy another, but that is a nice one and not a bad price.

Back