Paul Pierce - Letterman Booklet 16/19

jpleazme

Bench Warmer
LOOKING TO MOVE...

normal_pierce_booklet.jpg

those are awesome! I had a Pierce booklet just like that (#10/19) that I sold in December, and I was sad to see it go!

BHELSER1981 said:
those are awesome! I had a Pierce booklet just like that (#10/19) that I sold in December, and I was sad to see it go!

how much did you let it go for??

normal_exquisite_lebron_auto_box.jpg

check out my PC & trade page in my gallery

think I am going to hold onto it for a little bit. offers accepted though.. I wouldn't know what price to put on it.

trying to look for a case to pit it in. maybe have to have one made at the local frame shop.

jpleazme said:
how much did you let it go for??

normal_exquisite_lebron_auto_box.jpg

check out my PC & trade page in my gallery

$100.

I had to sandwich it between 2 toploaders to ship it out.....only thing I could think of, it is about an inch thick!

BHELSER1981 said:
$100.
I had to sandwich it between 2 toploaders to ship it out.....only thing I could think of, it is about an inch thick!

I have mine in a 50ct case.

but am having a frame built for it. black frame with dark green matting around the card. cost me $25 to get it made. I should have it in about a week.

JUMP. bored, sailing the 7 seas. I am currently deployed, trying to make it back home to SOCAL... it's been a long 5 months without buying cards... and limited internet accesss...

LOOKING FOR FARMAR

also, looking for CHRONOLOGY or TOPPS LETTERMAN or ECHELON singles.

Back