PATRIOTS-AUTO'S-RELIC'S-REFRACTORS-NUMBERED-VINTAGE

I have these that I might be looking to move:

2013 Limited Spotlight Drew Bledsoe 10/25
2013 Limited Spotlight Tom Brady 28/49
2013 Finest Refractor Tom Brady 73/75
2012 Prime Signatures Prime Proof Craig James 18/99

I'd be looking, mostly, for Cowboys in return, but I'm pretty flexible. Let me know if you're interested.

very interested in all mostly
I have a bunch of cowboys,mostly inserts-refractors-rookies,i do have abot 50 refractors all colors all teams-stars and rookie's ???

very interested in all mostly
I have a bunch of cowboys,mostly inserts-refractors-rookies,i do have abot 50 refractors all colors all teams-stars and rookie's ???

Do you have any Dez Bryants? If not, then we can just do a blind trade. I'll send you all the cards listed, and you can send me whatever Cowboys you want. I'd mostly be interested in Dez Bryant, though.

I have these ready
08-r.stauback-upperdeck mini-08-romo-pristage/1000-3 d.murray-rc.topps-topps chrome f.f and toops chrome rr. 2011-d-bryantt.p-terry glenn absolute-2-miles Austin absolutefew other chrome's,i can look for more cowboys??

I have these ready
08-r.stauback-upperdeck mini-08-romo-pristage/1000-3 d.murray-rc.topps-topps chrome f.f and toops chrome rr. 2011-d-bryantt.p-terry glenn absolute-2-miles Austin absolutefew other chrome's,i can look for more cowboys??

Those would be plenty for me. I'm, honestly, not too worried about what I get in return. ;) If that trade works for you, PM me your address and I'll get these on their way.

I can add more stuff for you like refractors,i may have more cowboys have to look ok, what are we trading for the list you had from the start??? how do I post trade?? and I will send out asap.thanks rob

I can add more stuff for you like refractors,i may have more cowboys have to look ok, what are we trading for the list you had from the start??? how do I post trade?? and I will send out asap.thanks rob

Yep, I'll send all the cards I listed here. I got your transaction, and have just confirmed it. ;)

Back