Football Packers LB Barnett Arrested, Charged With Battery

snick103

Bench Warmer
I wonder who this guy beat up

Packers LB Barnett Arrested, Charged With Battery
Associated Press, ESPN -

Green Bay Packers linebacker Nick Barnett was arrested early Sunday morning and taken into custody on a battery charge. He was taken to Outagamie County Jail in Appleton, Wisconsin and released within an hour after posting a $500 cash bond. No additional information is currently available.

Being a resident of GB, i no Barnett is trouble. He owns a night club (Club 56) that the city is makin him shut down because there are always fights and stabbings there. Barnett's gotten into some kind of issue every year and i think it's time for the Packers to try to get control over him.

That doesnt surprise me what a loser

5foot1Howard12 said:
Being a resident of GB, i no Barnett is trouble. He owns a night club (Club 56) that the city is makin him shut down because there are always fights and stabbings there. Barnett's gotten into some kind of issue every year and i think it's time for the Packers to try to get control over him.

Why am I not surprised.....another NFL goon...oh wait thats 95% of the league... Hardly worth watching anymore. I do however wish Jim Brown would come back and slap them around though.

Back