Over 500 Fottball GU for Baseball

Good Lawd that's a lotta stuff! I can use the jason campbell jersey, the simeon castille jersey, the jason mccadley jersey, and potentially the 3 cadi williams jerseys. Please cmb and lmk if I have any gu you like.

Good Lawd that's a lotta stuff! I can use the jason campbell jersey, the simeon castille jersey, the jason mccadley jersey, and potentially the 3 cadi williams jerseys. Please cmb and lmk if I have any gu you like.

Yes, that IS a lotta stuff - trading has been slow lately. I'm kinda rushed right now, so I'll check your bucket later and let you know.
Thanks!
Bob

Moose, The only GU that I need is the Jimmie Foxx ( A's). Autos - Ryan Howard. Let me know if I should check my cards to see if I still have them available.
Bob

wouldn't consider trading a HOF gu towards very low end gu. A couple of them never made it in the league. I obviously wouldn't move an auto towards them either. I assumed by the way the thread was started you were just looking to move them towards baseball. thanks for the look.

Back