Onyxdragon5977's rolling mail thread

Another NT mail Day!

2014 National Treasures Gold Dirty Patch #d 09/10

14NationalTreasuresPatch-10-2_zpsfexeagi2.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Today's stuff
Redemption from Poopnini...only took 3 weeks, and I just got notification that my Brandin Cooks Contenders Rookie Ink has shipped :)

And yes, it is on its way back to Poopnini because of the crease on the left side. PIST.

2014 Limited Devonta Freeman Phenoms Auto Patch #d 046/199

and of course, a Jax...

2007 Artifacts Rookie Photo Shoot Auto Jersey #d 10/10 (Auto is a little faded...gonna have to keep it out of light for a LOOOOOONG time lol)

Thanks for looking as usual!

Big one today again!

2014 National Treasures Materials Blue 1/1 (only need the Brand Logo 1/1 to have the Master set including all non-plate 1/1's!)

Thank you for looking guys!

Thanks Ty. Much appreciated!

Here's todays grab

2011 Limited Silver Austin Pettis #d 09/25

Now, I need the Gold /10 to finish the rainbow including the 1/1, so if anyone can find me one and I can get a deal done, there may be something in it for you!

Thanks for looking!

Would it kill Topps to put in a patch into a "patch" card?

2014 Finest Paul Richardson refractor "patch" auto

PRichardsonFinestAuto_zpsefty5wmr.jpg

Thanks again! Should have a redemption and a redemption replacement coming in the next week or so...

Another redemption in yesterday...went from Texas to Boise to Texas to Boise...in 2 freaking weeks.

2014 Contenders Brandin Cooks Rookie Ink auto RC

BCooksContendersRookieInk_zpswyoncw5x.jpg

It is FT along with the Richardson for any Jackson autos I need. I'm also willing to trade Jackson for Jackson, as long as it's an even trade. Thanks for looking!

Ty, the Leaf R&S is on its way back to the idiot seller. Damaged, and he refused to refund until I took pictures of the damage. He claimed the mail did it. Yeah, I'm not that stupid...

Dang! Another one of "those guys" huh? Wow! Gtfoh! :finger:
Sorry to hear that too man! Its a nice RC of his too!

Back