OKC Outlaws is most likely the name of the newest NBA Team

OldAdmin

Bench Warmer
Looks like that is most likely the newest NBA's teams name. An NBA rumor site has been watching possible Domain names and has found that Oklahoma Outlaws.com was recently registered privately by someone in Bellvue Washington (which is near Seattle). Putting in my pre-order for a Durant Outlaws jersey anyday :)

I sitll think this wont be the name lol .... come on if they wont let the Washington BULLETS keep there name because of "gun control" then how will the OUTLAWS reflect positivity? LOL I can see the posters now LOL

Durant in his uniform with a gun belt and "six shooters" on his waist OH BOY!

ahahah

ac-n-mike said:
I sitll think this wont be the name lol .... come on if they wont let the Washington BULLETS keep there name because of "gun control" then how will the OUTLAWS reflect positivity? LOL I can see the posters now LOL

Durant in his uniform with a gun belt and "six shooters" on his waist OH BOY!
like durant the western verison

Oklahoma Outlaws was actually an old USFL team so they may need to by those right IF that is the name they are going for....

I remember the Houston Texans had to get permission and pay a nice sum when they chose their name because of the OLD Dallas Texans team...

They could make a large cloud. A big puffy white cloud. It would strike fear into the hearts of others. They should pick something to do with Cowboys. So they could have a gun slinger as their mascot.

I still love the Barons design.
baronkaseymoodyrl3.jpg

Banana2.gif

Back