Okay, okay, I'll introduce myself!

XianSPL

Prospect
Transactions: 3
Hey all. My name's Christian. I finally hopped on the site tonight after bookmarking it a week or two ago and I'm very glad I did. I started reading through all of the existing posts and I'm afraid I might be guilty of being that guy that posts a comment on a thread that's been dead for moths. Not sure. If so, I apologize ... but not sincerely.

So let's see, I just moved from Phoenix to Seattle about 4 or 5 months ago. I like long walks on the beach and ... oh crap, wrong site. Um, I used to collect back when I was a teenager but quickly realized that I was always broke because of it. 3 or 4 weeks ago, and I can't remember how it happened, I was reintroduced to the wonderful world of collecting. Starting from scratch, I decided to dive in head first with the limited funds that I have available and have had some fun and probably spent too much money already. I decided on some players that I would begin creating a personal collection of and then started buying some boxes to try to build some sets.

I mostly collect baseball and football but with some little bits of basketball and hockey mixed in.

Guess that's about it. So ... hi.

Welcome buddy, I have also just recently gotten back into collecting and it has gotten much different than when I was a kid, but still a lot of fun. Let me know if I can help you that PC.

Welcome to the site, Christain. No need for appologizing about commenting on any threads here. All posts, well almost, are welcomed here (even by a Phoenix Suns fan). :LOL: If you ever have any questions or comments feel free to drop me a PM anytime.

Hahahaha, well as a Spurs fan, you're my natural enemy but as the Admin on this board, I have to be civilized and nice to you so ... we'll just agree to our pleasantries and move forward. Jerk.

:flapper:

Back