Oh how it has Grown.

Luke Anderson

Rookie
Transactions: 11
As some of you know I just started back collecting about 2 months ago and only had 3 Russell Wilson cards for my PC. I just wanted to show how far I came in a short time.

Sorry about the blurry trying to hurry before work lol. The best news is I have a few more coming and ones a out of 6 so im alittle excited lol

yes i think we need another trade athon and bdcasebreaks will donate some prizes. I have been in 11 breaks in 3 weeks i got alot of cards lol

yes i think we need another trade athon and bdcasebreaks will donate some prizes. I have been in 11 breaks in 3 weeks i got alot of cards lol

We will be doing another Trade-a-Thon. I'm thinking it's going to be a quarterly event. We're also working on some other events to fill in some of the other months with. Hopefully we'll be able to release a "schedule" at some point within the next few months.

We will be doing another Trade-a-Thon. I'm thinking it's going to be a quarterly event. We're also working on some other events to fill in some of the other months with. Hopefully we'll be able to release a "schedule" at some point within the next few months.
Awesome I have been waiting to do some exciting stuff!

Back