Baseball Official Baseball Group Break Club - October 2020

Power is back on at the house but, as expected, the cards still haven't arrived. They're not showing an estimated delivery date anymore, either, which I guess just means they're stuck in a warehouse somewhere because of these ice storms we've been having down here.

Let's still plan on tomorrow evening (8pm EST) and I'll update again as soon as something changes.

Cards have finally arrived! Hope to see you all on Breakers tonight for another episode of "Mike can't pronounce these dang names"!

This was the first time I'd ever actually done an entire break alone.

Note to self: don't do breaks on Friday...

Definitely not as much fun without at least one person in the chat. Anyways, this was an ok break. I'll work on getting scans and videos all uploaded tonight before bed. Cards will be sorted and in the mail by Monday morning. Thanks, everyone, for joining.

Remember, next month will start out joint break with The Bench. I'll start that thread, on both sites, this weekend to get a good head start on it.

Here are the videos of the break, in the order I busted them. I'll get the hits scanned and pics uploaded tonight too, but it'll be a bit. Just finishing up the sorting.

Aww man, I totally forgot about it. You pulled some great hits. That is a sweet Yordan auto and the Willi Castro is a good one too. Thanks for putting this together again and doing all of the work. Looking forward to next month's.

Back