Baseball Official Baseball Group Break Club - October 2020

The Christmas rack packs are $250 or BO per on Ebay.
Do you know of any unopened Cigarette packs from 1909?
I don't collect vintage so I wouldn't know about any of that stuff. I just thought it might be cool to open some if it were a little cheaper. At $200+/pack, I don't see that happening.

The Christmas rack packs are $250 or BO per on Ebay.
Do you know of any unopened Cigarette packs from 1909?
$250 for a bunch of commons wouldn't be good..........I think this guy just repackages these cards and staples a header to them.........No Mantles I'm sure.........

Ok, folks, payments are due this Friday. Also, I know we normally have options, but how does everyone feel about this product list?

2020 Topps Stadium Club (2 autos)
2020 Bowman Chrome Mini Box (1 auto)
2020 Topps Allen and Ginter (3 hits)
2020 Panini Donruss Optic (3 autos)

Looks good but Allen & Ginter might be a hard product for a team break. A lot of non-sport cards in it.
I've done it in the past for group breaks and it can definitely be a nightmare sometimes. Everything that's non-baseball will be determined via random.org. The hope is always that the "hits" are all baseball players, but some of those non-baseball hits are $$$ so some folks are just as happy with those.

Just a reminder that payments are due today. I'll order the cards this afternoon. The draft will start once all payments are in.

Also, since pwolantern didn't confirm his team, I'm going to pick up that spot with the Phillies.

Additionally, I'm trading out the Rangers for the Astros in my primary spot, so the Rangers are now available.

Back