Baseball Official Baseball Group Break Club - June 2020

The camera was shipped today and is expected to be delivered tomorrow. Yay! Hopefully no more hold ups! See you all tomorrow at 7pm EST!

Thanks again Mike. It was a fun break. Have a great holiday weekend. Congrats to everyone. Looking forward to getting these next week.

Sorry I missed it

No problem, Troy. I didn't even think about it being a Wednesday until it was too late. I just didn't want to delay any longer, or I would have moved it until tomorrow. I'll post up scans of the hits tonight then I'll start the YouTube uploads tonight too and try to post the videos first thing in the morning.

I'll sort tomorrow evening and, since the post office is closed on Friday, and I don't want the cards sitting in this 100+ degree weather all weekend, I'll wait to put them in the mail Monday morning. So, everyone should have their cards next week. I'll also post transactions with everyone tomorrow evening after everything is sorted.

Before I forget, here is the NPN info for the Topps Tier One in case anyone wants it. It's the only box that isn't already too late to send in for.

NPN 2020 TOPPS TIER ONE BB - NPN GROUP 26
P.O. BOX 5013
SCRANTON, PA 18505

Postmarked by: July 29, 2020
Received by: August 12, 2020

Canadian skill-test: 15 x 10 + 24 - 4 = ?

The videos didn't get uploaded last night so I'll try again this evening when I get home from work. Also, look out for transactions. I'll start creating those here in a few minutes.

Ahh, the problem with the videos on YouTube was because some were over 15 minutes so they couldn't be uploaded because my account wasn't verified. I guess I'd never uploaded a video over 15 minutes before, or something changed. Anyways, I'm verified now and have restarted the uploads. I'll post the video links here as soon as I can.

Back