Baseball Official Baseball Group Break Club - June 2020

The cards are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, but I just found out I have to go out of town after work tomorrow so I won't be able to do the break until Thursday evening. I hope that still works for y'all. Let's keep the same time. So, the break will now be Thursday evening at 7pm EST. Sorry, guys, but this couldn't be helped, unfortunately.

I will still make a post here confirming that the cards have arrived.

Break day! I still haven't decided how to do this. I may do what I've always done, which is live on Breakers.TV then a recording on YouTube later. I've also, though, been looking at YouTube live. I'll let everyone know what the plan is about an hour before break time, and I'll go live about 5-10 minutes before.

Again, break time is tonight at 7pm EST. Hope to see you all there!

I hate to do this, but bad news again. I can't find my webcam anywhere (this is what happens when you don't use something for 5 years) and our Walmart doesn't have any. The next closest place is 40 miles away, and I'm just now about to head that way. So, the break will still be tonight, but it's probably going to be about an hour late.

Again, sorry about this y'all. Hopefully we'll get all this crap out of the way this month and start rolling smooth next month.

Been to Best Buy and Target. Both sold out. There's still Office Depot, Sam's, and 3 Walmarts to try! 🤦‍♂️

Office Depot and Walmart 1 were sold out. Supposedly they're hard to find because everyone is doing Zoom meetings now cause of Covid...

Well, unfortunately, I struck out looking for a camera. Best Buy, Office Depot, Sam's, GameStop, Target, and 3 Walmarts are all sold out.

So, this break is not going to happen tonight. I'm going to try to find someone who has one I can borrow but, assuming I can't find one, here are our options:

1) I'm ordering one on Amazon as soon as I get finished with this post. So, we can wait for it to come in to do the break live.

2) I can do it with my regular camera and just upload the video to YouTube. This camera doesn't let me do streaming, though.

So, I'd much prefer waiting, because I like breaking with y'all watching live with me. However, I know y'all have been waiting a while so if you're in a hurry to get it done I'll do it the other way. I'll go with the majority here but, again, my vote is to wait on either a loaner camera or the one I'm about to order from Amazon.

You guys who haven't busted with me before, I can assure you this is not typical with me. I hope y'all don't start to distrust me here. I'm usually very prompt and I think the guys who have been in my past breaks will testify to that. I hate that this hasn't been ideal more than anyone...believe me!

Again, I apologize!

Back