Baseball Official Baseball Group Break Club - August 2020

Love how you butcher the names, classic.............Mike

😂

I tried to find Rosetta Stone, baseball player edition but they were all sold out.

Oh, and if you think this is bad...I used to host a hockey break too! Now there's something you would've loved!

Here are scans of the hits, along with who they go to. Also, not pictured, was a Luis Robert Freshman Flash rookie, a Mariano Rivera blue /25, a Juan Marichal silver /99, and a Mauricio Dubon gold refractor /50. Also multiple other refractors and rookies.

@franklinguy52

mckay.jpg

@Indiana Jones

urshela.jpg

lewis.jpg

@PAVI39

harnisch.jpg

Just sent everyone their tracking numbers via PM. If you didn't get yours, shoot me a message and I'll get it for you.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I just got over being sick for the last week and a half, which is why I hadn't started this month's thread.

Since we're already a few weeks into the month, and I'm going to be rather busy this week, I'm going to say we go ahead and skip this month. I'll start up October's thread within the next several days. I'm going to propose a format change, too, to hopefully increase our budget, and everyone's chances at nice cards for their teams, so stay tuned for that thread!

Crazy thing, package hasn't arrived..........Looks like it's stuck in some butthole town in Mississippi.........

I hadn't even noticed! I saw it was there for several days but then I thought it was moving again. Now it looks like it's been going nowhere for over a week now. I wonder if there's a number to call to find out what's going on.

USPS at it's finest..........This absentee ballot thing is going to be a riot! I'm patient..........Calling those people would be a complete waste of time.......Quick story, had a leak at the water meter and got a letter from the government agency that runs it..........Turns out when they installed the "smart meter" they didn't tighten the thing to the house...........Was leaking copiously............$125 to call the plumber and whatever $$, literally, pumped into the Mississippi River...........Contacting them would have been a waste of time too..........

Quick story, had a leak at the water meter and got a letter from the government agency that runs it..........Turns out when they installed the "smart meter" they didn't tighten the thing to the house...........Was leaking copiously............$125 to call the plumber and whatever $$, literally, pumped into the Mississippi River...........Contacting them would have been a waste of time too..........

I hope they're the ones who ate that cost!

Back