Football *OFFICIAL* 2009 NFL Draft Thread

GotGibson? said:
Crabtree finally got picked.

It was funny, cause everytime they had the camera on him you could tell he was upset, looked like he wanted to choke someone. With the lpok he had on his face you think that someone had just told him that noone was ever gonna draft him and him being invited and all the hype around him was just a joke, surprise your on candid camera, lol.
Smile dude, your about to make millions playing a game most of us love and could only dream of playing for a living. Not being in the top 5 picks isnt the end of the world.

Crabtree at the #10 pick to san fran will end up being the steal of the draft.. I believe Crabtree was ultimately happy he didnt go to oakland!

Erin Andrews said she wouldn't "name names" but someone at his table (not him) let out a big "shew" when the Raiders took Bey. I read on the Niners website that Crabtree said the Raiders NEVER contacted him in any form or fashion this yr. I just hope I can show some restrain when it comes to his stuff- His press pass auto just sold for 50$!$!$!$!$!!

Back