Basketball Odom & Boozer Miami bound?

HiEnd

Bench Warmer
The Heat are reportedly offering free agent Lamar Odom a five-year, $34 million contract, which adds a year to the Lakers' longest offer but falls far short financially.

Odom wants a five-year deal at $10 million per season, and he just turned down two seemingly market-value offers from the Lakers (three years at $30 million, and four-years at $36 million). Whether he'll settle for the mid-level exception remains to be seen, but it doesn't hurt that he's reached an impasse in negotiations with L.A.
Source: Yahoo! Sports

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The Heat are "working furiously" to trade for Carlos Boozer and sign free agent Lamar Odom, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports.

The Heat are trying to pull of a three-team deal that would send Boozer to Miami, Udonis Haslem to the Jazz, and Dorell Wright to the Grizzlies along with cash and draft picks. Three reasons this might actually happen -- Odom is in a standoff with the Lakers and has few other suitors, the Jazz are highly motivated to trade Boozer, and Dwyane Wade has been publicly asking for help in Miami. Nothing is imminent, but stay tuned.
Source: Yahoo! Sports

I really hope this doesnt happen!!!!! as a huge bulls fan i hope they get boozer! and the lakers as my other fav team they better keep odom! Who cares if they have artest they still should keep odom!!

WADE with ODOM and BOOZER would be NICE

add in Mario Chamlers Jermaine O'Neal, Daequan Cook, and Michael Beasley and some other guys and they have a pretty solid team for the East

ac-n-mike said:
WADE with ODOM and BOOZER would be NICE

add in Mario Chamlers Jermaine O'Neal, Daequan Cook, and Michael Beasley and some other guys and they have a pretty solid team for the East

I agree, with them added the Heat would put up a good fight

Boozer will be a 1 year rental, and an extremely overpaid one at that. He's asking for $14 mill a year and not budging on the price. I think he's one of the most overrated PF's in the NBA personally.

Back