Not able to get on TCG from my dad's

Its not my computer as I took it to Spokane to the in-laws and got on no problem. Its either this site or the ISP(s) that we are using.

I still can not get on as of this morning :(

But I check in once a week at work :cheers:

I check every day...sometimes more than once...my boss is suspicious....I'm getting more work done.

I can't get on from home either:(

Our host is working on it but in their defense (and until i get more info) everything from their end is working. They reset (reflooded) our DNS info, all their tests of connections to our site are fine, but obviously there is something going on. IF you are having trouble please email me so I can get your info (IP address, your ISP provider) and mail it off to our host to aid their investigations.

they think it is some type of DNS issue. Don't be surprised if we have to change our DNS info coming up (means a day or so where many people won't be able to get on but when it filters through it should be fine for everyone). Hope don't need to do that but we'll see.

Wasn't able to get on again this weekend :doh:

I have Comcast and saw you post something warning folks with Comcast....better go back and read that thread:lollol:

I was unable to get on all day at my show today. Brett was there trying things also, but nothing help. I was able to get on when I got home but it was slow. At the hotel I believe they have Cox just like I do at home.

5 and 6 and in first place. :cheers::roflmao::dance::lollol::clap:

As much as I appreciate our host helping on this if we can't get it resolved soon we might host somewhere else and see if that clears it up.

you know i run into an issue every so often and i can't use mozilla at all. i end up having to restart my computer a few times before i can get anything on mozilla. i can get here from IE, like now, but nothing on mozilla and TCG is my home page

Back