Football No Wonder Cleveland Is One Of The Worst Teams In The NFL

buitien said:
The Browns are having a good draft.

It's only great if we don't completely bomb next year. If we gave Dallas the fifth pick in next year's draft, then we messed up. So if could be really good, or it could be really bad.

Johan Santana #57 said:
but regardless. lets say they have the 5th pick next year, theyd be taking a QB anyway, so it was Quinn now, or another guy next year

Well, not necessarily. They could possibly take a RB with that pick next year as well. We'll have to see if we can get a RB in the third round this year. But, with the improvments the Browns made this offseason, I don't see that being a factor. It appears that Dallas moved up from 22nd this year to around 14 or so next year.

Johan Santana #57 said:
Im assuming that if they lost, its because Frye wouldnt have cut it. Who is their RB now? I think Droughns was it, but he left?

Right now they have Jamal Lewis for just a season. Droughns was traded to the Giants for Tim Carter (WR).

I really thought when they traded to the second round it was for Pittman. I guess they looking to get a HB nexy draft which is fine as long as this CB works out.

Back