Football No Wonder Cleveland Is One Of The Worst Teams In The NFL

It's not that bad of a move. We need lineman. Combined with Steinbach, the line is 100X better than last year. Yes, Quinn would've been nice. But Frye does have upside (not much) but it there.

i think it was a horrible pick as well. they could of had either quinn or adrian peterson, and in my mind adrian peterson is the best talent in this draft. everyone knows RBs make the quickest transition to the NFL..so taking peterson would tremendously help their team sell tickets and win games.Do you really think the browns fans will now want to come watch the same crappy team from last year, only now with the awesome new OT? i think not

I disagree Frye is terrible and Tackles in the top 10 picks usually dont pan out just look at the past...all the Colts OL were in 4th rd or later and they are oe of the best in the league

intelliracer said:
It's not that bad of a move. We need lineman. Combined with Steinbach, the line is 100X better than last year. Yes, Quinn would've been nice. But Frye does have upside (not much) but it there.

hornsfan92 said:
i think it was a horrible pick as well. they could of had either quinn or adrian peterson, and in my mind adrian peterson is the best talent in this draft. everyone knows RBs make the quickest transition to the NFL..so taking peterson would tremendously help their team sell tickets and win games.Do you really think the browns fans will now want to come watch the same crappy team from last year, only now with the awesome new OT? i think not

Ok, but how do you see Adrian Peterson running when the line just doesn't do anything to stop the guys.

Plus, Peterson is a straight-up runner, I would guess that he won't be in the league in 3 years because of injuries...

It was a good pick. They need O line help, and he was the best out there. Frye is not that bad, everyone gave up on him after 2 bad games. Be patient!

Thats what they said about Gallery,Williams, Levi, Gross and others too

mvpsportscards said:
They got a guy who could be a hall of fame LT. Quinn could be great, but Thomas is about as sure of a thing as you will ever see.

Back