No income for awhile... Selling...

kromeace

Bench Warmer
Can't say I didn't see it coming... will be without income for at least 30 days, maybe longer... maybe MUCH MUCH longer. Oh well...

So tonight I am going to go through my bucket... move stuff around... Will load more cards tomorrow...don't feel like scanning tonight... If it's in my PC after tonight... please don't ask... thanks.

If it's in the for sale section, please bring respectful offers... at this point it won't be a fire sale... so please don't make things any more difficult for me by trying to take advantage... I have always been fair with deals on here. And if you can come in knowing exactly what ya want, or bring an offer straight up... that will be great too (some game players will be ignored)

The best thing to do is pm with what you want... first come first served... tonight I am pretty much brain fried... I will get back to everyone tomorrow... thanks.

The true character of a man is not where he stands in the moment of comfort and ease... but where he stands in the face of challenges!

Back