Nice Nascar for Sale or Trade!

Kelby

Bench Warmer
Jamie McMurray Printing Plate Auto 1/1, Kyle Busch Auto, Tony Stewart Race Used Sheet Metal 83/99. These are just a few of the cards I have, check my bucket for the rest and please let me know if your interested in anything! these are all for sale or trade but I will only trade for football, thanks!IMG_0472.JPGIMG_0473.JPGIMG_0476.JPG

The wife has that one... so go for it Troy!

However.. how much in TRADE are you looking for on the McMurray Printing Plate and the Stewart Sheet Metal? Also, is the Stewart the first "T" or the second "T"?

Thanks for the questions guys! The Stewart is the last T and I will only trade to football, other than that I would have to sell. But I assume the Kyle Busch auto is worth around the $15-20 range. TheMcMurray plate I have no idea what a price would be but make me a trade offer or give me a price and I'll let you know what I think!

Thanks for the questions guys! The Stewart is the last T and I will only trade to football, other than that I would have to sell. But I assume the Kyle Busch auto is worth around the $15-20 range. TheMcMurray plate I have no idea what a price would be but make me a trade offer or give me a price and I'll let you know what I think!

Kyle is probably in that range, but being in Canada, and it costing $7 for shipping to here puts me out of the running, sadly! :(

I like the printing plate, i know I am like 6 months late, but would you still have it by any chance and what the price would be?

Back