NFL week 7 thread

scotsman

Bench Warmer
Got Buccs/Rams then Pats/Chargers then Sunday night FB live games.
Lions are guaranteed not to lose this week so always a good week for me!

BTW - WE WANT SMITH!!!!

Either Troy or Alex are better than David f-ing Carr.

Just reminding people what stupid Niners were chanting the first 5 weeks. We want Carr. What the F ever.
Yeah and panther fans were saying the same in 07. Frank Gore would be a better option at Qb.

Cutler 4 MVP!!!!

583770b4.jpg

FML the Cardinals are horrible this year. They need an o-line bad and I still refuse to believe that Anderson or hall or better then Leinart. I am not saying Leinart is great but man he is better then ethier of these two guys.

FML the Cardinals are horrible this year. They need an o-line bad and I still refuse to believe that Anderson or hall or better then Leinart. I am not saying Leinart is great but man he is better then ethier of these two guys.
The guys that get paid millions to make those decisions think otherwise.

The guys that get paid millions to make those decisions think otherwise.

Ya and it has shown they made a stupid choice. Now Arizona is left with no real QB in place and is looking at a sub 8-9 win season. The Cardinals have been humiliated on half of the games this season and it all comes down to the fact they have no offense. They have no passing game so teams can key up on the run and there is nothing the Cardinals can do about it. I am not saying Leinart is great but when you have invest that much time and money in a player you should give him a chance or be ready to eat crow when you are exposed for not having an effective back up plan.

Back