NFL Networks Top 10 Players who should be in the Hall

rexvos

Bench Warmer
http://www.nfl.com/halloffame/story?id=09000d5d8099cc39&template=with-video&confirm=true

Only what the hell on it in my opinion is Takser

10. Ken Anderson
9. Steve Tasker (huge what the hell)
8. Alex Karras
7. Rickey Watters
6. Ken Stabler
5. Bob Hayes
4. Jim Marshall
3. Cris Carter
2. Derrick Thomas
1. Jerry Kramer

My list would be a little different.

10. Rickey Jackson - dominant force on what is considered the greatest Linebacking corp of all time
9. Alex Karras
8. Ken Stabler
7. Jim Marshall
6. Sam Mills - the Field Mouse starred in both USFL and NFL and was the man in the middle for the same corp Jackson was on.
5. Cris Carter
4. Drew Pearson - on all decade team for the 70s.
3. Johnny Robinson - starting safety on all decade team of the 60s
2. Bob Hayes - changed the game period end of sentence.
1. Derrick Thomas - how is he not in???

http://www.nfl.com/halloffame/story?id=09000d5d8099cc39&template=with-video&confirm=true

steve was a pretty key factor on the bills defense that made it to 4 straight superbowls, right?!?! he was pretty good, if I can remember correctly....

steve was a pretty key factor on the bills defense that made it to 4 straight superbowls, right?!?! he was pretty good, if I can remember correctly....

nope. he was a wr. and they want him in because he is the best special teamer ever.

nope. he was a wr. and they want him in because he is the best special teamer ever.

yeah I went and looked him up after I posted....I don't know who i was thinking about...he was a linebacker though....Bill Bates is the best special teamer to ever live!!!!

Another WTH? is no Ray Guy. Dude was truly a weapon for his team.

actually he was in best of the rest if you saw the show.

They discussed him, all the writers are against putting a punter in.

If you ever put one in it should be him.

actually he was in best of the rest if you saw the show.

They discussed him, all the writers are against putting a punter in.

If you ever put one in it should be him.

That's ridiculous. A good punter can win you a football game. He'll get in eventually.

Tasker is probably the best special teamer. With that said, he is not a HOFer, especially if Ray Guy is not in. Special Teams is an important, but overlooked part of the game.

Back