NFL LOGO SHIELD! For sale/For Trade- This thread got out of hand.

yankstixman

Bench Warmer
Evans.jpg

Anyone have any idea what I should post as a BIN on ebay? I will also take offers. Let me know, pm works best!

There are a couple 1/1s on the bay right now of semistar players for around $50. But they don't have a logo patch. I would set a BIN of $99 with the ability to make offers and see what you get. It only takes 1 person to want it bad enough. Good luck!

randallcards said:
wow that looks pretty fake whats it #ed?

Your one of THOSE GUYS, Tommay busted this live on youtube Camera. I hate people who say sick cards are fake. Next time don't say that if you have no clue what you are talking about. Better research please.

JandL_03 said:
Your one of THOSE GUYS, Tommay busted this live on youtube Camera. I hate people who say sick cards are fake. Next time don't say that if you have no clue what you are talking about. Better research please.

**Edited** No need for name calling. If you don't like his comments, say so or ignore - MOD

i think the "bad scan" hurts such a sweeeeeeet card... a better scan and im sure the "comments" would be a bit more positive

any LOGO type of card is a SICK pull in my opinion

Yo Tommay! Post the vid link so everyone can watch for themselves you pulled it on cam, will show ALL the doubters out there that this sick deal is REAL!!

randallcards said:
are u dumb? go to SCforum and you will see ive done more trades in 1 Month than you have on this site...........
Whoa whoa whoa, didn't a mod tell you this all ready? "No name calling". sheesh.

Back