NFL Draft Chat

Brad

Bench Warmer
Anyone?

I know there has been less traffic to the site and posts about it in general, but anyone going to?

I boycotted this crap. The NFL must have sent my 10 e-mails in the past month about free tickets to the draft, watching the draft, etc. They are desperate.

Some great picks on paper so far for a few teams some early reaches as well. Now The bucs are up Hope they make a good pick .

Been in the hospital watching the draft...my 2 Boise State guys? Titus Young is a Lion and Austin Pettis is a RAM! couldn't be more stoked for my guys!

Wooooooo for 'Bama players in first round!

Also pretty happy with the Titans picks so far. Very happy with Locker, thought he was the best QB in the draft. Then again, I am horrible at projecting college to pro at just about any position (Tatum Bell and Kevin Jones will be beasts one day, I SWEAR)....

The Chiefs must've woke up this morning and thought "hey, maybe having a QB who is busy doing his impression of a mummy most of the times is not a particularly good idea....."

So the Brodie Croyle "era" is over. It was about as fun as watching a video on how to crochet while it lasted.

Back