Newbie here

chip2dale

Bench Warmer
Hey guys,

I remember my dad always showing off his baseball cards with such pride, and now that I'm getting older I thought it would be a fun way to reconnect with him if I started my own collection.

I know I'm a little late to get started, and I never really got into card collecting because I didn't see my dad that much growing up and I guess I just wasn't interested enough (too hyper to sit down and really appreciate the card my dad would try to show me).

But now that I've settled down and gotten older, I'm excited to get started! I'm planning on reading around this forum a bit to get myself started!

Welcome to the site, I see you've made a few posts already. ;)

I have a brother in Minnesota (Appleton), a Packer fan in the midst of infidels lol

If you're looking for cards, these people like to trade and sell, so you'll have some opportunities. If you want bulk-Twins commons, I have a few hundred I'd let go cheap...like $10 to $15 for the lot (depending on how many there are, I'll have to look, list 'em and scan 'em first)....but it'd take me a while to list 'em for you.

I have a lot of Vikings, including autos (autographs) and relics (material cards/ memorabilia cards, like shirts, uniforms, etc.), but I'm not too keen on letting them go. Hopefully, you're more interested in Baseball lol

Back