Newbie..David Robinson collector

caveyspice

Bench Warmer
Hey guys.
My name is Andrew, from Melbourne, Australia.

I started collecting cards from 1994-1997, and have continued since a year or two ago.

I collect David Robinson cards/memorabilia. I currently have just over 1400 cards. My card list is below in my signature, which lists both the cards I have and need.

Hoping to increase my collect with some of you from here.

Additionally, I also collect AFL (Australian Rules Football) Carlton team football cards.

Andrew

welcom to Freaks Andrew, enjoy yourself here. I'm sure you will find plenty of traders for Robinson here. Let me or any staff member know if you need anything, Jim

Welcome to SCFreaks Andrew. I am sure you will meet some friends here and add to your collection. Enjoy your time here and if you need anything please don't hesitiate to ask. The staff here at SCFreaks are always ready to assist you with any questions you may have. Once again welcome and enjoy your stay here with us.

Hiya Andrew! Welcome to the site. :) Glad to have you on board!! If you have any other questions, or need help with anything please don't hesitate to give me, or one of the other staff members a shout. ;)

Troy

Back