New Tye Hill added to my Clemson collection!

Im suprised people still buy Clempson cards you need to go in a new direction here try to collect this guy or team

d4.jpg

Nice mailday :cheers: I just noticed the sticker is upside down :doh: I actually did not bid on that and am only going after low numbered Hills (not that one though) and Exquisites. I noticed you outbid me on the Stuckey Emmy, not that I would have won anyways :cry: Maybe we can work something out in the future. Anyways, I am looking forward to seeing you mail and cards you have beat me on :LOL:

Nice mailday :cheers: I just noticed the sticker is upside down :doh: I actually did not bid on that and am only going after low numbered Hills (not that one though) and Exquisites. I noticed you outbid me on the Stuckey Emmy, not that I would have won anyways :cry: Maybe we can work something out in the future. Anyways, I am looking forward to seeing you mail and cards you have beat me on :LOL:

Yeah I noticed that as well.. it looks like all of Tye's Score Select red autos are on upside down... oh well. On the Stuckey.. I figured we would both would bid.. I thought one of us would win it though. I'm not sure who won it. At one time there was another serious Stuckey collector.. I'm assuming that is who won the card.

I've been meaning to look for some Tye Hill Exquisites.. I thought I had at least one but looking through my collection I do not see one. I need to get at least one.

Yeah I noticed that as well.. it looks like all of Tye's Score Select red autos are on upside down... oh well. On the Stuckey.. I figured we would both would bid.. I thought one of us would win it though. I'm not sure who won it. At one time there was another serious Stuckey collector.. I'm assuming that is who won the card.

might be. I recall the username stuckeyonyou won a lot of Stuckey and Jorday Palmers, but I frankly have no clue. Nice BIN on the JD 1/1 by the way

I struggled with the cost on the JD 1/1... but decided to go for it. If I had won a few other auctions I bid on I probably wouldn't have bought the JD.

Back