New Tye Hill added to my Clemson collection!

tigerkal

Bench Warmer
Here is my latest Tye Hill card! Thanks for looking! I hope the pictures show as this is my first attempt at showing a picture.

06ScoreSelectTyeHillRedauto9-10fron.jpg

06ScoreSelectTyeHillRedauto9-10back.jpg

I collect former Clemson players! :D

sweet card. score select always looks nice!

the picture post went well. hopefully you will be around to post plenty more now!

Thanks guys for the all the comments. I have went head to head against Brad on many auctions. He has alot of sweet Clemson cards!

:secret: many of us work together to not drive up prices on each other :shock:

i know that i PM a few people when there is a lot im going after, and Phileagles and i have a 'gentelmans agreement' on Exquisite Scrubs, since we both collect them, there are some i will not bid on, and there are some he wont bid on :salut:

its a game of RESPECT here on TCG

:secret: many of us work together to not drive up prices on each other :shock:

i know that i PM a few people when there is a lot im going after, and Phileagles and i have a 'gentelmans agreement' on Exquisite Scrubs, since we both collect them, there are some i will not bid on, and there are some he wont bid on :salut:

its a game of RESPECT here on TCG

That is a good idea.. I know that myself and Brad have bid on the same items countless number of times. It's hard to come up with an agreement though when you both really want the same card. There are two other ebayers who collect Charlie Whitehurst. Because of that some of Whitehurst cards go for more than they should.

i was directed to the previous version of this site by Seahawcla because we kept going head to head on 03 SPA Trufants

i dont bid on many 'singles' so i dont follow whitehursts at all...they seem to be fairly easy to unload on tradesites though...

but if its a 'normal' card of say 100+ print run, just call 'dibs' and see if that works...i dont think there is one person on this site who will bid on a Kyle Boller, and if they see one on a site i dont frequent they will let me know and try to work something for me

Back