New to trading & ready to learn!

CD Childers

Bench Warmer
Hi All,

I have always been a sports fan but never collected sports cards. Recently my boyfriend bought 21 boxes of football, basketball & baseball cards from a guy who just wanted them out of his garage. My boyfriend handed them over to me & said have fun.

I know nothing about selling/trading cards. I did get a Beckett for basketball because I have no idea how much these cards are worth. I have so many it a little overwhelming.

I would appreciate any advice and guidance. I have cards dating back to the 60's-2008.

Thank and I will see you all in the forums!

Celia

CD Childers said:
Hi All,

I have always been a sports fan but never collected sports cards. Recently my boyfriend bought 21 boxes of football, basketball & baseball cards from a guy who just wanted them out of his garage. My boyfriend handed them over to me & said have fun.

I know nothing about selling/trading cards. I did get a Beckett for basketball because I have no idea how much these cards are worth. I have so many it a little overwhelming.

I would appreciate any advice and guidance. I have cards dating back to the 60's-2008.

Thank and I will see you all in the forums!

Celia

hey celia ill try to help since noone else is, i would buy a backett for each sport you own and seperate $10 bv aND up cards these cards should be in soft sleeves and top loaders next get to know the grading scales google becketts and evaluate your older cards for condition. with a sharpie write your grade and bv on card holder once you do this you are well on your way

Welcome Celia,
Something he forgot to mention is that if you are trading on here you will need to mail in bubble mailers. Everybody will help you along the way, if you trade with someone, just ask them questions while it is happening everyone on here will help.

Hello, and Welcome to the site. Sportscardfreaks is a very cool site. we have a pretty tight knit group of people here. If you have any questions feel free to PM me and i will do what i can to assist you.
thanks for joining and again welcome.
Steelernutt68

Back