New to Collecting Baseball Cards.

Kalibeth

Bench Warmer
Hi, my name is Kalina and I am 23 years old. I am new to collecting Baseball Cards and I currently have only 3 Orioles Certified Autograph cards in Machado, Gausman, and Bundy. I am hoping to pick up a Cal Ripken Jr, but his a pretty expensive. I hope to learn a lot from all of the seasoned hobby card collectors here.

Welcome to TCZ, Kalina. I'm sure you'll be able to find answers to any questions you have from the collectors here. Be sure to let us know if you have any questions about your collection, cards in general, or the site.

Great! I think my next thing I am going to try to do is get all the Orioles H.O.F.ers certified Autographs. Ripken Jr, Murray, Weaver, Brooks, and Frank Robinson.

for some reason I was thinking that Cal stuff wasn't too bad and Manny stuff was?...I don't play in the baseball market though

Kalina, Welcome to the Zone.

Glad to see another O's collector round here (I'm a Washington AND Baltimore collector). Hmmm not sure I have any Ripken autos I might have a Murray, got some GUs (Game Used, well could be just a "Worn at some time" patch) not sure if I have any of his autos but might.

Back