New to board, back into cards after 10 yrs

AquaholicFishing

Bench Warmer
Hey everyone new to the board and "new" to sports cards again after about a 10 yr. layoff. My name is Allan and I'm from Sparrows Point, MD. Looking forward to getting back into the game and to continue building my collection again. Pretty much deal exclusively with hockey since I've played since I was 4 yr old. Will be sorting through boxes in the coming weeks to see if I have anything of value since they have aged for a few years.

Hiya Allan! Welcome to the site. :) Glad to have you on board!! If you have any questions, or need help with anything please don't hesitate to give me, or one of the other staff members a shout. ;)

Troy

I think I'd rather be fishing most days also! But ya gotta have something to do when it RAINS! And freaks is the place to do it!

welcome to freaks , please join us in the chat room for trade nights, Thursday night at 8 pm eastern and sunday, 9 pm eastern for trading, discussion, and contests

But, pop in the room anytime and let’s make a deal!
Any questions pertaining to the site, don’t hesitate to ask me , or another staff member.

Keep an eye open for contests featuring great prizes!

Bryan_Mc

Back