NEW: SCFREAKS PHOTO SCAVENGER HUNT #2 (Prize: FREE Group Break Spot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
je002.jpg

smiley face breakfast

LEADERBOARD UPDATED !!!!!

also, Davis (D4TC) pics were on his phone... most people have seen them BUT he no longer has that phone account so they were lost... that is why D4TC's pics arent showing up on the first page.... BUt they were accepted and counted on the contest early on...

LETS GET MORE PICS IN GUYS !!!!!!!!!

I got about 10 of these done today but the Walmart trip didn't go to well. All of the employees I talked to were too scared to take a picture for fear of getting in trouble or fired. I almost had a few of them ready to take the picture but they backed out right at the end. I was then approached by two managers and asked not to take pictures in the store and that only news/media are allowed to take pictures. BOOOOO!!! I'm not sure how I can pull this one off because everyone there is really serious and scared of getting in trouble. :rules: Would ShopKo work?? I don't know I might try it again but its like a 30 mile drive. Anyways I'll get some picks up once I get them in the Bucket.

Tin Foil Hat

TinFoilHat.jpg

Thumb Wrestling a Hardees Employee Outside of the Store in front of the Star Painted on the Wall.

ThumbWrestleHardeesStyle.jpg

Samurai Hari Kiri With French bread

SamuraiBread.jpg

Showing off My Melons :)

Melons.jpg

and My Other Melons

OtherMelons.jpg

Jumping Rope In WalMart

JumpingRope.jpg

Eating a Hotdog in a Convenient Store

EatingHotDog.jpg

Sitting Down to Eat some BK at McDonalds. I also left the Store With about 10 free Game Pieces for McDonalds Monopoly Game.

EatingBurgerKingAtMcDonalds.jpg

After finally convincing the manager to let me in the Ball Pit at Hardees I got this.

BallPit.jpg

$0.07 Gas

7CentGas.jpg

Paying for Gas in the store. Notice the Price on the register on the left side and the cashier laughin her A off.

7CentGas2.jpg

I also have a pic of the receipt. If you need me to upload it I can do that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back