Racing New Nascar Contest: Best Buy 400 At Dover

Leafsfan1967

Bench Warmer
Last week's contest at Charlotte was fun, so let's do it again for this Sunday's race in Dover Delaware. Rules are simple. Pick 5 driver's who you think will finish the best at this Sunday's Best Buy 400 at the monster mile. Actually points accumulated during this race for each driver will be added up for each contestant. Highest total will be this week's winner. I also would like a sixth pick from everyone as a tie breaker only. This pick will only be used if there is any ties between your 5 picks. This extra pick should be the driver you think will qualify the highest to the pole position. You can use the same driver for this pick as one of your other 5 picks. If you should want to change your mind before the race starts on a driver pick or picks, you must delete your original post, and re-post all your picks again! Here is how your post should look. Good Luck everyone. Deadline is Sunday June 1st when the green flags drops for the start of the race!!!
This week's prize will be a nascar auto to be posted soon.

Troy

CAN YOU BEAT MY PICKS?

1. Carl Edwards
2. Greg Biffle
3. Dale Earnhardt Jr.
4. Martin Truex Jr.
5. Jeff Gordon

Tie Breaker Top Qualifier

6. Ryan Newman

**** Should there still be a tie between members after adding 5 picks, and using the tie breaking pick, the first one of the members to post their picks will take it down. Get in early just in case!!****

FINAL RESULTS
NASCAR - Results - Yahoo! Sports

1. npatton (746 points) (winner)
2. ABIG31FAN (725 points)
3. Bryan_Mc (724 points)
4. Leafsfan1967 (718 points)
5. rgage (666 points)
6. cali777 (626 points)
7. tguillotte (623 points)
8. steelers#1fan (590 points)

Yeah i enjoyed the last one! 5 huh Nice..lol

ok lets i'll take these

1.jimmie johnson
2.kyle busch
3.carl edwards
4.kasey kahne
5.tony stewart

Tie Breaker Top Qualifier

6.ryan newman

Thanks!

Thanks for another contest

My 5 are

Denny Hamlin
Jimmie Johnson
Kyle Busch
Ryan Newman
Matt Kenseth

Best Quilifier

Jimmie Johnson

since i am the reigning champ, here's my picks

1. Kyle Busch
2. matt kenseth
3. Dale Earnhardt Jr.
4. jimmie johnson
5. Jeff Gordon

6. jeff gordon

Bryan_Mc said:
since i am the reigning champ, here's my picks

1. Kyle Busch
2. matt kenseth
3. Dale Earnhardt Jr.
4. jimmie johnson
5. Jeff Gordon

6. jeff gordon

You got lucky! Let's see whatcha got this week boy? :D

Leafsfan1967 said:
You got lucky! Let's see whatcha got this week boy? :D

boy? boy?

i dont know who you think you're talking to granddad, but let history show i am the go fast and turn left prognosticator!!\

Prize this week is a 2000 SPA SOTT Robby Gordon auto. (Card in picture is not the actual card. This pic is off ebay. Card is identical to this one, though) Need more contestants. Get your friend in here to make their picks.

cd16_1.JPG

Leafsfan1967 said:
Prize this week is a 2000 SPA SOTT Robby Gordon auto. (Card in picture is not the actual card. This pic is off ebay. Card is identical to this one, though) Need more contestants. Get your friend in here to make their picks.

cd16_1.JPG

:eek: ZOIKS that's nice!

That was alot of fun last week! Here are my picks for this week (Dover)

1st Place: Kyle Busch
2nd Place: Jeff Gordon
3rd Place: Dale Earnhardt Jr.
4th Place: Carl Edwards
5th Place: Jeff Burton

Top Qualify: Greg Biffle (tie break pick is disqualified as qualifying is already over. You have to hope your 5 picks are enough to win)

1.Kyle Bush
2 Greg Biffle
3.Jimmie Johnson
4.jeff Gordon
5.Kasey Kahne
-----------------^
6.Dale Jr (tie break pick is disqualified as qualifying is already over. You have to hope your 5 picks are enough to win)

Back