New Mar25/07

shawn_godziuk said:
i only need the Vic Ovechkin and the Ice matt greene, do you have a tradelist?. sorry hockey rules i dont. also do you have a tradelist?

No I don't have a trade list. I mostly just buy singles off ebay, so I really don't have much from breaks. So we're at $30 and $20, so I need to find you something $10-$15ish?? That is pretty much all the Oiler stuff I have, as I've traded a few times with Oiler's collectors recently. I can give you a 2nd Victory Ovechkin, plus the Greene for the Crosby. That is $30 your end, and $32 from mine. LMK!! Thanks Shawn!

Troy

shawn_godziuk said:
sounds good, are the ovechkins in good shape as im going to get them graded.

I have 4 maybe 5, so I'll pick out 2 of the nicest ones for you. Are they even worth grading at $12 each? I never bother with grading, as I barely ever move anything, so what's the point unless you resell them? Can you set up the deal in the trade manager. I haven't actually done a trade since we implied it to the site, so better you do it. LOL!!! Both ship out Monday??? Is that okay? I'll probably get it to the PO on the weekend, but it won't leave till Monday anyways. Thanks for the trade Shawn. :) Believe it, or not my first Crosby rookie! :eek: Never pulled anything of him!

Troy

how much would u sell these for

05/06 UD RC's
ICE
Al Montoya /1999 NYR

MVP

Sid Crosby- will trade str8 across for the Ovechkin

SIGS

05/06 SPx rc/jer/au/1499 JUSSI JOKINEN GREEN
05/06 SPx /1499 Peter BUDAJ Maroon
05/06 RC Update Kostitsyn/Frolov dual rc au /499
05/06 SPAU Jay Bouwmeester sign of the times

Jerseys
05/06 UD SR1 NHL generations Broduer/Luongo/Lehtonen triple jersey red/50%black50%white/blue
05/06 RC upadte rookie inspirations Budaj/Vokoun maroon/Black /999 rc

Patches

05/06 ud fresh ice patch Budaj /50 Blue seam/white patch
05/06 Ultimate Ovechkin patch /75 copper/white seam/black/white seam/copper seam/white 3 lvl patch

Back