New look at 2010 Prestige football.

With upper deck having college exclusive rights. All these early season products prestige,elite,press pass, and sage will look like crap. Not being able to use any sort of logo from college is going to make it hard to design a nice looking card.

I actually don't mind the look. What I do find funny is that website. It is horrible and I love how it still says beta in the URL. Is it going to be in perpetual beta? Talk about taking something that wasn't really broken (the message board) and ruining it.

I'm about the same time too. I made another account and it was useless, since you have to add cards you've got to some list.

I.E., you can't just have a list of cards to trade :doh:.

F*ck 'em

Lol @ your reply...im sure you'll get banned for that!:cheers: BTW Becketts Message board has to be the ******* worst board ive ever seen.....and it still gets traffic:ban:

That place sucks balls and it was funny Tracy replied back to me as calm as possible when I know he wanted to tell me to Piss off lol!! Ive been sort of a troll on there to see how long it takes me to get booted,

One of my favorite quotes

" That looks like crap, thanks for sharing"

on refering to the banner threads
:dance:

Hmmm. I wana see a CL. I just hope thier is some dolphins rookies in it. Seeing they went all defence might not be much for me this year.

Back