⚾️ New! Just Listed! 2024 Topps Update Series Baseball Hobby Pick 1 Get 1 Random Draft Order Team Style Group Box Break

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Okay this one is scheduled to release next week so I wanted to see if anybody might be interested in trying a PICK ONE TEAM and get ONE RANDOM DRAFT ORDER SPOT to PICK YOUR SECOND TEAM STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2024 TOPPS UPDATE SERIES BASEBALL.

Box Configuration:

-20 packs per box
-12 cards per pack
-1 Silver Pack per box
-1 Autograph OR Relic card per box

Complete your 2024 Topps Baseball collection with Update Series. Collectors will find cards of familiar faces in new uniforms, new rookies celebrating their recent MLB debuts, and cards capturing the festivities from MLB All Star Weekend.

Fans can also find autograph and relic cards from the stars of today, young emerging rookies, and legendary players.

BOX BREAK
- 1 Autograph or Relic

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $13 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE TEAM THAT YOU PICK AND ONE RANDOM DRAFT SPOT TO PICK A SECOND TEAM from the list of unpicked teams and all of the cards of the players from those teams. We will randomize the list of members in the break to determine the draft order to choose second teams from the unpicked teams when this is full.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product is scheduled to release on Wednesday October 16th and has been preordered so we can do this break very soon after it fills close to release date if there is enough interest!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. Pittsburgh Pirates Braves4809
2. New York Yankees cardhunterpr
3. San Diego Padres dlackey
4. Milwaukee Brewers gestes72
5. Los Angeles Dodgers JDog

Last edited:
Back