đź’ĄNew! Just Listed! 2024 Topps Update Series Baseball Hobby Box TWO Random Teams Style Group Break

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
This product is scheduled to release next week so I wanted to see if anyone might be interested in trying a TWO RANDOM TEAMS STYLE group break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2024 TOPPS UPDATE SERIES BASEBALL.

Box Configuration:

-20 packs per box
-12 cards per pack
-1 Silver Pack per box
-1 Autograph OR Relic card per box

Complete your 2024 Topps Baseball collection with Update Series. Collectors will find cards of familiar faces in new uniforms, new rookies celebrating their recent MLB debuts, and cards capturing the festivities from MLB All Star Weekend.

Fans can also find autograph and relic cards from the stars of today, young emerging rookies, and legendary players.

BOX BREAK
- 1 Autograph or Relic

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $13 per spot. Each spot gets you TWO RANDOM teams and all of the cards of the players from those teams. We will randomize the list of team names when this is full to see who gets what teams. You will have time to trade teams if you would like before we do the break!

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product is scheduled to release on Wednesday October 16th and has been preordered so we should be able to do this break right around release day if there is enough interest in this one.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Last edited:
Back