New here couple of questions

dnvr tim

Bench Warmer
Hey yall new to the site and to internet card trading/selling/whatever. A couple of questions:

If I have a card I have a question about, whats the proper place to ask on here?

and

I have a whole 1995 Flair Preview insert set, what would be a good title for an ebay auction? i dont think people will search for "flair preview", whats your opinion?

Welcome to the Freaks! I would put 1995 Flair Preview insert set on EBay to sell it. I would use the different sports Forum's to ask a question on a card.

bakemeister52 said:
Welcome to the Freaks! I would put 1995 Flair Preview insert set on EBay to sell it. I would use the different sports Forum's to ask a question on a card.

but what would you put for the title of the auction? like stated before I dont think people will search for "1995 Flair" or "Flair Preview". I dont think anyone would see it if I put those words in the title

You'd be surprised what people will type in if they are really wanting something. I would do something like:

1995 Flair Preview COMPLETE SET! MJ! MAGIC! BIRD!

(or whatever big names are in the set)

Hello, and Welcome to the site. Sportscardfreaks is a very cool site. we have a pretty tight knit group of people here. If you have any questions feel free to PM me and i will do what i can to assist you.
thanks for joining and again welcome.
Steelernutt68

Back