New here, but not to trading... let's trade!

Here's an offer:

2007 SPx winning materials Albert Pujols jersey # 'ed 103/175
1977 Topps Gary Alexander/Rick Cerone/Dale Murphy/Kevin Pasley

Total BV = $30

FOR

Ivan Rodriguez - 2005 Leaf Certified Materials Gold Team Jersey Number Prime PATCH #05/25 (BV $20)
2007 Upper Deck MVP Predictors:
Justin Verlander - 2007 Upper Deck MVP Predictors #MVP11 (BV $5) (2 available)

Total BV=$30

tigsfan said:
Here's an offer:

2007 SPx winning materials Albert Pujols jersey # 'ed 103/175
1977 Topps Gary Alexander/Rick Cerone/Dale Murphy/Kevin Pasley

Total BV = $30

FOR

Ivan Rodriguez - 2005 Leaf Certified Materials Gold Team Jersey Number Prime PATCH #05/25 (BV $20)
2007 Upper Deck MVP Predictors:
Justin Verlander - 2007 Upper Deck MVP Predictors #MVP11 (BV $5) (2 available)

Total BV=$30

Not sure I want to trade down on a low # patch like that.. and I only have 1 of those Verlander Predictors available right now, the other is in discussion on another trade. I'll think this over in the mean time.

welcome to the site lmk if you see anything for these

chris

Ben Sheets - 2001 SP Authentic Chirography Autograph #BS (BV $25)

i also like a few other cards

oglesbyc said:
welcome to the site lmk if you see anything for these

chris

i also like a few other cards

Hey Chris, thanks... nice to see a familiar person from SCF. I could proabably use your Dale Murphy Auto... what else interested you?

yeah it is nice to see familiar faces help the site grow i think you will like it here lot of good people

chris

here iswhat else i liked

Don Mattingly - 2006 SP Legendary Cuts Baseball Chronology Materials PANTS #DM (BV $10) {HTG}

Orel Hershiser - 2005 Diamond Kings Materials Framed Black JSY-JSY #289 #10/10 (BV $n/a) {VHTG}

Raptasguyvc15 said:
Sorry dont have any of you set wants, I can do the certified materials gu/bat for the 4, LMK

Not sure why this never got posted... so now it is. Please confirm

Anyone else want to trade?

oglesbyc:

How about my:

For your:
Dale Murphy - 2005 Zenith Z-Graphs AUTO #91 #068/100 (BV $25)

I didn't see anything for those other two... but would be willing to sell if you're interested in buying. LMK & I can post this trade.

the king pin i am going to hold off for right now but i will get back to you on it there was a couple of other people asking about the murphy but i will let you know

chris

nope, I'm just starting to collect baseball and don't have anything baseball yet. I keep hoping to find multi-sport collectors who wouldn't mind doing a mix trade.

let me know, thanks,

Ryan

threebearfan said:
nope, I'm just starting to collect baseball and don't have anything baseball yet. I keep hoping to find multi-sport collectors who wouldn't mind doing a mix trade.

let me know, thanks,

Ryan

I'm open to selling the card, but have no interest in anything but baseball these days.

Back